Creamy Lobster Fettuccini with Asparagus and Douanier
- 1 ½ lb. cooked lobster 450g fettuccini
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 French shallot
- 1 sliced leek
- 2 tomatoes cut into small cubes
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- 2 cups Cream 15%
- 1 cup blanched fresh asparagus and cut into pieces 2.5 cm
- 1 C. chopped fresh stragon
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Shell the tail, claws and carcass of the lobster.
- Cut the flesh into small pieces and reserve in the refrigerator.
- Cook the fettucini al dente. Drain and reserve.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat and brown the shallots and leek until they are colored.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and continue cooking over low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the wine and reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tarragon and cheese.
- Serve lobster and asparagus on fettuccini and garnish with fresh tarragon.
Canada J0K 3L0